On 13th September, after several months of beta testing, Apple finally released iOS 10 to the public. All new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices will ship with the new firmware already installed all other devices, with the exception of the iPhone 4S and lower, iPad 3 and lower and the iPod Touch 5 will run iOS 10. The new firmware is packed full of new features as well as the usual performance and speed enhancements.
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
We know that both Taig and Pangu are working hard on trying to produce the jailbreak for us. In the meantime, have a look at the latest iOS 10 jailbreaks that we can use. Full guides can be found for the jailbreaks below and, as you will see from the outlined steps, there are three ways that you can install a jailbreak on your iOS device:
Quick iOS 10 Jailbreak Links :
- iOS 10 [ keep reading below ]
- iOS 10.0.2 [ released ]
- iOS 10.1 [ released ]
- iOS 10.1.1 [ released ]
- iOS 10.2 [ released ]
- iOS 10.2.1 [ released ]
Method 1 – Download Cydia App using Safari :
- Make sure that your iOS version is up to date. Now Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- In the address bar, type in ios10cydia.com as shown in the image below.
- This will bring you to the mobile version of our page, specially designed to bring you the latest iOS 10 jailbreak updates . Tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen
- On the Options, choose Add to Home Screen
- Next, you will be asked to rename the icon; call it Cydia and tap Add
- You will now see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 10 home screen and tapping it will provide you with the latest Cydia updates on iOS 10.
Video : The above steps explained step by step in this video
Method 2 – Pangu Jailbreak :
Pangu has made their jailbreak tools available to both Mac OS X and Windows users. Their utility is a dedicated Cydia Installer that provides an untethered jailbreak. Here’s how to use it in our Pangu Jailbreak page .
Method 3 – Taig :
The Taig Jailbreak tutorial is identical to the above process and will be explained once released.
Compatible Devices :
At the moment, the following iOS devices are iOS 10 compatible and will be compatible with the iOS 10 jailbreak when it is released :
- iPod Touch 5G
- iPad 2, 3 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini Retina, Mini 3
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 6S, 6 Plus, 6 Plus S , iPhone 7 [upcoming]