The bugs in Apple’s current operating system, iOS 9, have been more than a little serious but, to give credit to the Cupertino Company they have released a large number of updates to try to fix them before iOS 10 download is released, which is not too far away. Unfortunately, this means a couple of things – first, some of you will have been forced to update to fix a bug on your device and, second, there is a good chance that many of the exploits used by Taig and Pangu will have been patched, which may be why we haven’t seen a jailbreak for some time. Lastly, the iOS 10 rumors are coming thick and fast and one of those concerns is a new security system that Apple may be introducing on the next generation of firmware. It’s called “Rootless” and it may well be the end of iOS 10 jailbreak as we know it.
Image : vShare iOS 10 Download Tutorial
Anyone who has updated is now stuck without a jailbreak for the foreseeable future, which means having to go without your favorite ways to get hold of those paid and premium apps and game for free. We’re talking, of course, about tweaks such as AppCake, AppSync and Install0us, apps that give you free access to all the paid content you want for free. But, there is some good news. Many jailbreakers will be familiar with another tweak of the same kind, called vShare [ext link]. Well, now you can have access to vShare whether you are jailbroken or not. And, even better, vShare will work on iOS 10 as well.
There are three ways to get vShare on your iOS device:
Download vShare on iOS 10 – No Jailbreak :
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar
- Tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the loaded page
- Select and tap on Add to Home Screen on the window that appears
- Name the app vShare and tap on Add
- Close down Safari and you will see the vShare app icon on your home page
Video : The above steps explained step by step
Some people are reporting issues when they try to download, seeing an error that says something like “cannot connect to ssl vShare.appvv api”. This is easy to fix:
- Shut down Safari completely
- Shut down all open apps
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then try the above steps again.
- If that doesn’t work, shut your iOS device down and reboot it, then try again.
Download vShare on iOS 10 with vShare Helper
This method does not download the app directly to your device. Instead, it is done via your computer and you can find full instructions on how to use it here.
Download vShare on iOS 10 – Jailbreak Method :
Finally, for those of you who have got a jailbreak, you can get vShare by adding a new repo to Cydia:
- Open Cydia
- Tap on Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
- Type this URL into the box – http://repo.appvv.com
- Tap on add Anyway on the warning message and wait for Cydia to add the repo
- Now go into the new source and search for vShare
- Download the version that matches your device and/or iOS version
- Install and enjoy
Note : Use vShare as a “try before you buy” and, if you find a game you like, purchase it from the developer to support the work they do.