iOS 10.1.1 firmware is the latest in a string of updates from the Cupertino company since iOS 10 was released in September 2016. The updates have not been anything major, released instead to fix a range of different bugs and problems that have arisen on a number of iOS devices, including the latest iPhone 7 | iPhone 7 Plus, and iOS 10.1.1 is no exception. If you are an iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak seeker, then there is some good news for you to jailbreak and install Cydia on your iPhone’s and iPad. Keep reading for more information.
Image : iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Quick Download Cydia iOS 10.1.1 app
- Make sure that your iOS version updated to iOS 10.1.1 . Now Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- In the address bar, type in ios10cydia.com as shown in the image below.
- This will bring you to the mobile version of our page, specially designed to download Cydia app . Tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen
- On the Options, choose Add to Home Screen
- Next, you will be asked to rename the icon; call it Cydia and tap Add
- You will now see the Cydia app icon on your iOS 10 home screen and tapping it will provide you with the latest Cydia updates on iOS 10.1.1.
Video : The above steps explained step by step in this video
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak is expected to be an incredibly popular utility, given the length of time we have had to wait for it. Nobody expected it to come from Luca Todesco but he has been fairly active in recent weeks where jailbreaking is concerned. Not long back, we told us that iOS 10.2 was looking decidedly difficult to jailbreak and, as such warned that we shouldn’t update to it if we wanted to jailbreak. Now, with the release of Yalu jailbreak, he also warns us that this could be the last one for some time.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
Before You Jailbreak :
While Yalu jailbreak is welcomed with open arms, before you go and download it, please be aware of the following caveats to the jailbreak.
- Yalu is currently a beta jailbreak and, as we know from all beta versions, this dictates that it is likely to be unstable and with some bugs in it. If you can wait, Luca Todesco advises that the jailbreak should be tested by developers first, while he gets to work on ironing out some of the instability.
- Second, it is a semi-untethered jailbreak and, while this won’t put off seasoned jailbreakers, those new to the scene should be aware that they must reactivate Yalu every time they reboot their iPhone or iPad
- Third, you cannot just download Yalu onto your device; you will need to use Cydia Impactor to side-load it and that means needing an Apple ID
If you are prepared to take the risk, you can follow the instructions in the link below for downloading Yalu jailbreak onto your iOS device.