iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] is now available for all iOS users to download although it is just a minor release with the usual improvements and enhancements as well as a few more bug fixes. It also provides a bunch of new wallpapers that users of the iPad Pro 12.9″ can enjoy and even better, it has been jailbroken. Here’s all you need to know.
Image : iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak
How to Download iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak :
Pick one of these methods .
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Now go to ios10cydia.com
- Find the UP arrow on the page that loads [ top or bottom of the screen ]
- Select Add to Home Screen from the options on your screen
- Type Cydia in the box to name the icon and then tap on Add
- Close Safar and you will see the Cydia icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this to see how these steps are done
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 has so far been a little disappointing in terms of jailbreaks with Yalu Jailbreak the only one we have. This is very different from previous years when we had more jailbreak utilities than we could handle. However, Yalu has now been given an update to support iOS 10.3.3 but, sadly, it isn’t something that can be used by everyone. Take a look at these caveats to Yalu jailbreak.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu cannot be used by everyone, only by those who have an iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus, no-one else
- Because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak, you have got to reactivate it each time your iOS device is rebooted. However, we now have a tool called Extender Installer [ext link] which automates the entire process for you.
- Lastly, Yalu can’t be installed directly on your iOS device. You will need to use Cydia Impactor [ext link] to side load it and for that, you must have a valid Apple ID. This can be a dummy one if you don’t want to use your own ID.
It is an easy process to download Yalu onto your compatible device and the links below take you to a full guide with download links:
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 on iPhone
Is your iOS device compatible with Yalu for iOS 10.33? Let us know if you intend to download Yalu and how you get on with it. For all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook