At one time, installing Cydia was the only way to get the features you wanted to make your iOS device unique, to give it something that Apple won’t provide. These days, there are few jailbreaks to choose from and those that are lucky enough to still be running one should hang on to it. Those that can’t jailbreak right now will be thrilled to learn that we have found another way for you to download your favorite tweaks, apps, and games onto your devices and it’s called TweakBox.
Image : TweakBox App
What is TweakBox ?
It is the latest in a long line of app installers, designed to act as an alternative to Cydia. Unlike some previous attempts, TweakBox [ext link] gives us access to a very wide range of content, including some of the very best tweaks, games and apps, all without the need to install a jailbreak first. In fact, there is so much in TweakBox that there will be something to suit everyone
TweakBox Features :
The obvious main feature is that you no longer need to jailbreak to get access to the best tweaks, apps and games, on the market. TweakBox offers users 5 different categories of apps to download from:
- Flash – apps that should not be in the iOS app store
- App store – the very best of all the app store apps and games
- TweakBox – the best Cydia tweaks, including screen recorders [ AirShou ], emulators [ Delta Emulator – ext link ], media apps and a lot more
- Modified – modified games that provide you with all the best cheats and in game bonuses that would cost money, unlimited coins, unlimited lives and everything else you need
- Tweaked – your favorite stock and iOS app store apps, modified to provide features that you can’t get anywhere else
Other Features :
- Easy to install and use
- Regularly updated with all the latest content
- Easy to delete if you don’t like it
Download FlekStore :
While TweakBox is an excellent alternative to Cydia, it doesn’t provide you with such an in-depth experience and is not a jailbreak. However, the sheer amount of different content it provides ensures that nobody will miss out. To download TweakBox, click on the links below.
- On your iPad or iPhone, launch the Safari browser
- You need to go to tweakbox.org so type it into the address bar and tap Go
- Find the UP arrow at the bottom or top of the screen.
- You will see some options for saving the icon at the bottom of the page; the one you want is Add to Home Screen
- The next step is to name the app icon; call it TweakBox and tap the Add button
- When you have come out of Safari, TweakBox will be on the home screen and you can begin using it
Video: A quick video demonstration of installing TweakBox
Is this something you are likely to install or do you think it would be better to wait for a new jailbreak ? Let us know how you get on with TweakBox and follow us on Facebook for the latest news and updates.